Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sleepy weather on Thursday

Happy Thursday! Woke up this morning to a nice shower outside then quickly realized I left a load of laundry out on the line! Needless to say, it's not dry. Into the dryer you go. The Rangers vs Marlins game last night was a blast! We do this at least once a year up in a nice, cool suite provided by my aunt & uncle. Thanks Sue & Michael! We have most of our family there with us so, we have a fantastic time & it couldn't be any better, unless, of course, the rest of the family was there. Final score 0-6, Rangers! Ok, I really don't know a thing about baseball (or football for that matter) but I do enjoy going to games. I guess it's the energy of several thousand people all at the same venue enjoying the same thing. We got a few pics of the Rangers up to bat but mostly of my awesome family!

Nice hit!
Made it to First!
Christian & me
 Marko with a sleeping Brady (they're best buds :))
Me & Kaela making funny faces
  These cool dudes, Christian, Marko, & Caleb
 Me & my bro, Jim
Markus & me
An almost full moon. See the full moon this Friday, the 13th
Muuuaahahahaha!

Have a Terrific Tuesday world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting us today!