Sunday, June 8, 2014

An Night with the Jersey Boys

My fabulous Aunt Sue offered a couple tickets to Sara & I to see Jersey Boys at Bass Performance Hall.
Last time we were there was to see Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan. Please, if you ever get a chance to see Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan, you will not be disappointed! Even if you think you don't care much for theater, take your kids next time Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan comes through town. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! 

Now, on to my post about Jersey Boys......Excellent! These people have some skill. That's for sure! Of course, we've all heard Four Seasons music so, you know the music's great. I was dancing in my seat, but know I wasn't the only one :) Couldn't help myself! This show is just fun! Now, with children, beware. There is quite a bit of swearing & sexual references (they are Jersey after all). I would rate it a strict PG-13; definitely no one under 13 (personal opinion).
The Boys themselves, WOW! Let me just say, fantastic! Not only did they do a good job casting for similarity in looks but these guys were born to play these rolls. And I really enjoyed how each one told their story of their part in the band. The women were fantastic as well. All that sass & their vocals = outstanding!

Sara & I on our way out to Bass.

Sara, me (Abbey Road-Jack Russell, Lucy in the Sky-Beagle)

A goofy selfie :)
Apparently, the way my phone takes pics makes Sara's head look huge (she says)??
So, she quickly moved out of this pic. 

 Selfie by Sara

 A stunning shot of the ceiling, thanks Bear :)

Seating to our right

What a magical night spent with the Jersey Boys and my Sara-Bear. A perfect evening :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting us today!